Among the most common cancer all around, lung cancer damages approximately 2.1 million people—and contributes to an estimated 1.7 million deaths—each year and is the main reason for cancer-related deaths for both males and females suggested to the Best Oncologist in Noida.
There were 236,000 new lung cancer cases in the U.S. and 132,000 deaths in 2021. Lung cancer declares more lives yearly than breast, prostate, and colon cancers united under Lung Cancer Treatment in Noida.
Zeeva Clinic is the best clinic for IVF and cancer treatment in India. Situated in the prominent location of Noida, the clinic is well-furnished with advanced technology. We are widely recognized for clinical excellence and personalized observation. We give advanced Fertility and Cancer Treatment with a vision to provide world-class clinic facilities by Dr. Vikas Goswami & Dr. Shweta Goswami, the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
FACTS ABOUT Zeeva:
Personalized Patient Approach
Your personal fertility success story begins with the highest quality of care from our patient-centered approach to infertility treatment.
Qualified Specialist Doctors
We contain a specialist team of doctors, embryologists, nurses, scientists, and staff.
All are working disciplined toward a common target of providing successful fertility treatment under the Best IVF Doctor in Noida.
State Of The Art Infrastructure
Our centers are recognized for their state-of-the-art infrastructure and equipment. They continue implementing the latest techniques for higher success in fertility treatments under an IVF clinic in Noida.
Lung cancer is subdivided into two categories:
Small cell lung cancer (SCLC) constitutes approximately 10-15% of all known lung cancer incidents.
Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) constitutes approximately 85-90% of all known lung cancer incidents.
- Adenocarcinoma appears from cells in the lung that produce substances like mucus.
- Squamous cell (epidermoid) carcinoma appears from the flat squamous cells that line the middle of the lung’s airways.
- Large cell (undifferentiated) carcinoma typically appears from the epithelial cells lining the lu’s outer areas.
- Mesothelioma occurs from a thin layer of tissue that balance many organs and most commonly happens around the lungs.
When most lung cancer patients become indicative and are discovered, the disease has already advanced to a late stage (at 3b/4 or higher). Surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation are only minimally successful at these stages under Lung Cancer Treatment in Noida.
New treatments are required for patients facing an advanced lung cancer analysis. Fortunately, immune-based cancer treatments improve the chances of living longer for patients with lung cancer suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida.
Immunotherapy for lung cancer
- At the time, conventional treatment options for lung cancer included surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation. Since most lung cancer patients are diagnosed with advanced disease (stage 3b/4), these treatments are unlikely to result in complete cures. However, they may significantly increase survival and relieve symptoms under Lung Cancer Treatment in Noida.
- Immunotherapy is a class of treatments that helps a person’s immune system eliminate or control cancer. Recent clinical studies treating patients with immunotherapy, alone or in combination with other therapies, have demonstrated significant patient improvement suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida. In 2015, the U.S. FDA certified the first immunotherapy to treat a subset of lung cancer patients.
- It is resulting in FDA approval of several other immunotherapy options for more lung cancer patients. Including permission to deal with patients with immunotherapy as first-line therapy in place of conventional medications.
A bispecific antibody that aims EGFR and MET receptors on tumor cells; was determined for subsets of patients with NSCLC.
A monoclonal antibody that aims the VEGF/VEGFR to track and inhibits tumor blood vessel development; certified for subsets of patients with modern non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), involved as a first-line therapy
A monoclonal antibody that aims the EGFR track; certified for subsets of patients with modern non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) as first-line therapy.
A monoclonal antibody that aims the VEGF/VEGFR2 track and forbids tumor blood vessel development; certified for subsets of sufferers with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), involved as a first-line therapy
A checkpoint inhibitor that aims the PD-1/PD-L1 track; certified for patients with modern non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and small cell lung cancer (SCLC), including as first-line therapy in a merger with chemo under Lung Cancer Treatment in Noida.
A checkpoint inhibitor that aims the PD-1/PD-L1 track; certified for subsets of patients with advanced lung cancer that has DNA mismatch repair deficiency suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida
A checkpoint inhibitor that aims the CTLA-4 track; certified, in combination with nivolumab, as a first-line medication. Both with or without chemo, for sufferers with modern NSCLC and mesothelioma.
Several immunotherapy agents are currently being approved for lung cancer clinical tests. These checkpoint immunotherapy conformations were landmark incidents for lung cancer medication suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida. With these immunotherapies, many people with final-stage lung cancer start seeing long-lasting revocations and longer survival charges under Lung Cancer Treatment in Noida.
Side effects of immunotherapy drugs
Immunotherapy drugs can cause side effects. Some of these include:
- joint pain
- lack of appetite
- skin rashes
In some cases, immunotherapy triggers an immune system attack on your organs suggested by the Best Oncologist in Noida. It can guide to severe and sometimes life-threatening side effects.
If you’re undergoing immunotherapy, immediately report new side effects to your healthcare team. They can help you decide whether you need to stop treatment under Lung Cancer Treatment in Noida.