There is no energy like the energy of Rishikesh. This is the land that promises you the true experience of the ancient treasures of the yogic, spiritual path. Here you learn in the heart at the core- for all our forefathers came here to complete their mediations and spiritual journey. Rishikesh is a place where you find yoga, the yoga – in its untainted form you will take the knowledge from the tradition and heart.
In addition to the theoretical and practical aspects, the teachers also impart valuable guidance on the perspective of life and at the various layers of the mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional realms.
Post getting certified through our 300 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can build up a successful career, for instance, you can become a professional yoga teacher, or can get government certification too, as a result, you will be recognised all over the country.
Rishikesh is the birthplace of yoga and has long been known for its spiritual teachings. With this in mind, it is no surprise that it is home to some of the world’s most renowned 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. From traditional ashrams to modern-day studios, Rishikesh offers a wide variety of options for those looking to deepen their practice or learn more about yoga, and due to this reason it is known as the yoga capital of the world.
Vinyasa Yoga Academy- 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh
Vinyasa yoga academy is one of the most favourably regarded and well-reviewed yoga schools, and its exclusive purpose is to unite yoga and spiritual fanatics all over the world through the wisdom of yoga which is embedded in Indian culture for ages. Our 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training is situated in the holy city of Rishikesh- near tapovan. Our school is registered, approved and authorised by Yoga Alliance and offers one of the exemplary 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh for every type of yoga practitioner – from beginner or intermediate to advanced yoga practitioners. Also, we endorse your self-control and self-discipline. Our teachers are devoted to teaching you asanas and delivering you with a wealth of knowledge on the profoundly transformative influence of asanas on your hormone and chakra systems that are hardly covered in the other 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
Vinyasa yoga academy has a major objective of providing you with an appropriate holistic atmosphere for formulating a path to awaken and raise your inner consciousness which is crucial to attaining 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh. Furthermore, we advocate your self-control and self-discipline. Our teachers are devoted to teaching you asanas and delivering you a wealth of learning on the profoundly transformative influence of asanas on your hormone and chakra systems that are hardly covered in the other 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
The aims and ideals of Vinyasa Yoga Academy are cited below-
- to achieve a higher level of consciousness
- to integrate moral values and principles
- emotionally stable
- encourages you to have good health and mental hygiene
- facilitates stronger personal practice
Overview of what will you learn?
- You will learn Hatha yoga which is a traditional yoga style, usually done at an unhurried pace. It largely concentrates on controlled movements, breathing techniques, and stretching.
- You will be taught asana yoga which emphasises more on body positions and yoga postures. It is generally practised in other types of yoga as well.
- You will also learn Ashtanga yoga which is a very efficacious yoga style that mainly focuses on following the same pattern of poses in an explicit order. This yoga style stimulates body awareness and body strength and due to this reason, it is supposed as very physically demanding.
- Moreover, you will learn different techniques like body alignment, mindfulness, breath awareness, and contemplation.
- Vinyasa yoga academy also emphasises Kundalini yoga which is particularly designed to “unlock energy” through duplicating poses, chants, or breathing exercises.
Who can do 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh?
Our school recommends you do 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh only if you have the below-mentioned qualifications-
- Must know the basics of yoga practices
- At least someone has regularly practised meditation
- For the last year no drugs and smoking marijuana
- Any mental diseases are not qualified
- Someone has devotion and trust in the teacher and respect for the tradition
- It is not a religion so religious people should comprehend in the beginning
The bottom line
For those looking to deepen their knowledge and practice of yoga, Rishikesh is the perfect place to do so. With its rich culture and spiritual atmosphere, Rishikesh is the perfect place for 300-hour yoga teacher training. It has a wide variety of courses available that cater to different levels and interests in the practice of yoga. From beginner classes to advanced workshops, there is something for everyone in Rishikesh. With its experienced teachers, modern amenities, and beautiful surroundings, it’s no wonder why so many people come every year to take part in 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh.
If you’re keen to learn more about 300-hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.